Thursday, April 17, 2008

to listen to you breathing

anyone interested in go-karting at bintan/johor during the hols? we're looking for people to go together with. was talking to ja about it. then way before this mel farah yong'an raheem and i were discussing too. i soooo wanna go! exciting.=)

had a great dinner with ja just now. it's been a long time since we really sat down and talked about lots of random stuff and about people and ourselves. even though we're always seeing each other in school, but for the past few weeks, we've just been so caught up with work that we seldom got to sit down and talk like that.

even though we spent $30+ each on jap food at sushi tei and ordered as if we had all the cash in the world on us (ok not that exaggerated). we were discussing about interesting topics like who would be ideal for us to bring home for dinner. and how we control our emotions (or lack thereof). you know i think it's so amazing cos i feel jess ja and cynli really brought me out of my own world. somehow after being in a competitive environment for so long, they made me see many other things other than simply doing well in academics. no matter whether it's about people or about other things *ahem* that we always talk about, they just have the ability to 'see thru' me and tell me honestly what i shud do rather than simply indulging me in my own thoughts.

anw ja was trying to analyse how my emotions work. basically, the scale is "happy - laugh - normal - cry - sad". means that 'happy' and 'sad' are the two extreme emotions that i seldom feel. but i laugh and cry very often. when i laugh, i might not be happy. and when i cry, i might not be sad. haha might not be easy getting whatever i just typed, but well, i think it's rather true.

i yearn to find a guy who can think what i'm thinking, and predict what i wanna say and do next correctly. i think such connection is damn hard to find. but seriously, i dun think many people actually even do that.

sometimes i think i'm losing my humility. we were talking about fna marks and then zj went, "heard you scored very well for mid-terms ah". then i went, "yar lar but how you know?" argh. how the hell did i come up with such an answer. sigh.

i always thought it's amazing how people recognise me as house capt. i dunno, maybe like what val and mel said, people always rmb their seniors. but sometimes i doubt the significance of my existence then as house capt. i mean of cos i feel flattered that i'm rmbed (hopefully for the good things that i've done), but i nv thought that so many years down the road, people will still rmb.

fna handed in! left with om presentation, which i totally loathe cos it's the LAST presentation of this sem, during the LAST lesson before exams, and we're the LAST group to present. and not helping that i totally hate presentations. can't believe we're reaching the end of year 1...

and my sleeping cycle is totally screwed up. slept at 11.30pm ytd when i was supposed to edit the fna report to send to val. and now, it's already 145am and i'm still awake. i can feel my body weakening man, especially while having gastric in the whole afternoon. but i've been eating damn a lot actually. ah well.


T-A-G!! 60% of the 25ths who went back for council camp.


some damn good sushi at sushi tei. damn cute rite. heh.

Lifehouse - Breathing
I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what i'm gonna do when i get there
I take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of grace

Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be

I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth
And i'm trying to identify the voices in my head
God wish won't you
Let me feel one more time what if feels like to feel
And break these caluses off me one more time

Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside of your door
And listen to you breathing
Its where I wanna be, yeah

Oh i don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting for
The scraps to fall off of your table to the ground
La da da da...
Cause i just wanna be here now

Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be

Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be

i think it's the first time i post english lyrics on my blog. haha.