Sunday, September 9, 2007

top of my list now...

I’m typing this post on a word document cos zl’s house doesn’t have internet access. And I’m bored mugging. Heh. Hopefully he doesn’t find out that I’m blogging instead of doing my own work.

Last few days have been rather fun. Fri was driving but I felt so sad cos I made so many minor mistakes here and there. I just wanna get driving over and done with lar, seriously.

Saturday we had mno extended tutorial in school. I was initially so sian about going to school early in the morning at 9am. Then my saviour came. Farah msged me at night and told me that she got her car! So she asked me if I wanted a lift to school. Heh.=P I feel so lucky. At least I didn’t have to wake up at some unearthly time just to get to school.

The tutorial itself was rather fun, very different from all the other tutorials, and good thing is that there is no one-pager to do. And there is no tutorial on Tuesday so at least I wont have to skip any tutorial for my driving test. Only thing I have to skip is marketing lecture, so at least I wont feel so guilty.=X

It was mno project group meeting right after the 2 hrs tutorial. Wasn’t really going well initially cos all of us didn’t have a very concrete idea of what we wanted to do. Thrashed out some issues and settled on the genre, then we just stoned there cos we really didn’t know how best we could portray our theme. Val came and things became better after that! We adopted one of her ideas and things just fell into place. Now our timeline is pushed forward by one week. But I guess it won’t be too easy since none of us have any expertise on videoing or even video editing. Nevertheless, it was a good start. We felt so proud of ourselves after that.=)

Lunched with og after that. Didn’t expect that cos we didn’t plan it. Farah and I just crashed the stompaids meeting actually. So we just sat there crapping till about 3 plus before we went over to jon’s place to print their proposal. Dong was given the task of submitting the proposal before 5pm, so farah and I just followed him. In the end, dong treated farah and I to island creamery at great world city.=P then dong was tricked by us into believing that farah drove to school on her own, and he was heading back to school when we were wondering how come he went that direction. Then we started laughing like mad at dong for believing us. He felt so cheated. Heh.

dong drove by rj and wanted to go take a look. So in the end, we dropped by rj. He was so amazed at how rj students go back to school on a Saturday just to study. I took a ball from the welfare room and we started playing bball. Made me think back on my rj 6h days.=X then by then, it was already 6 plus and I was supposed to get to jun’s house by 8pm. Realized it was impossible and so I very kindly asked dong to send me to jun’s. heh. And he really did! He was being so nice.=) just that on the way, he kept suaning me and farah. But I think both of us are used to it. It was so fun just simply hanging out like that.

Dong sent jun and I to josie’s house too for council gathering. Quite fun too to just sit there and enjoy the company. Talked to some of the councilors too. After the whole thing, Kang’s dad sent jun and I to jun’s house and jun and I just started our chatting. It’s always so good talking to jun.

Then jun gave me a bottle of xiang si dou. I was so surprised when she gave me my present. And a long long note. I was reading through the note on my way home and I was tearing as I did so. I seriously can’t imagine life after jun leaves. No more such stayovers when I can feel so comfortable. And no more friend to really confide in. of cos I can still do so over msn or email, but it’ll be so different. Hai. Shan’t think too much about it for now.

Felt a bit bad last night, cos jess asked me to go over to her house and cherry also asked if I wanted to go for supper, but I rejected them both. Really felt quite bad, but ah well. I can’t split myself.=X

Went home for a while, before heading down to zl’s house, where I am now, to mug. Feel so tired from all the activities before today, but no choice, I can’t possibly sleep in his house rite.

Prelims for j2s start tmr. Really wish all of them best of luck. Bet all of them are super stressed now, and I feel so sad for them. But at the same time, I feel so relieved that all these are over already. And that my life now seems to be going uphill, very gradually though. But it’s ok.

Tmr will be a driving day. Will have two lessons tmr, one in the morning, and another at night. Then Tuesday. I still wanna get my license by then. Top of my list right now.=)